© North Manchester Classic Mini Club from 2011
Repairs, maintenance, modifications, upgrades & saving money on your Classic
Our Club Members need to keep their Classic Minis going and at N.M.C.M.C. we can help.We can help save you money by keeping your Classic Mini
going, we can offer help advice and guidance on most aspects of Mini ownership. From the simple service jobs and repairs, to modifications,
upgrades, large repairs and rebuilds. We can show you that you can do the jobs yourself or with help, its a lot easier than you thought, built not
bought is a saying that comes to mind (We can only directly help committed club members so please don`t expect a free rebuild service, please
ask for more details or help & advice). If you don't want to get your hands dirty we can also recommend a Company or individual that can do the
work for you or with you.
It need not cost a fortune to get the basic tools for most jobs, with a bit of background information and the manual most jobs are easy to do, of
course if our members get stuck we always try to help. Our fix it days are a chance for a few of us to get together, get the tools out and get some of
those jobs done, learn about others or just watch and help out a fellow club member. Everyone had to learn how to fix a Mini at some point and at
North Manchester Classic Mini Club we hope we can share our experiences to help keep your Mini going on a budget.
Rules, Terms and Conditions for the NMCMC members and its events.
1. All vehicles and drivers attending NMCMC events must be fully legal at all times. This includes Tax, Insurance, and MOT (unless by prior
arrangement). The owner and driver of any vehicle is responsible for its own maintenance, repair and recovery.
2. Anyone attending a NMCMC event is responsible for their own vehicle, passengers and valuables. The NMCMC management cannot be held
responsible for any loss, injury or expense on any event, show or day out.
3. NMCMC management take as much care and consideration as possible with every event we do, however we are only human and try to reduce
all problems when we can. Any bad language or behaviour will not be tolerated under any circumstances Dog/pets might not be allowed at some
events and venues, please check with the NMCMC if you are to bring any.
4. NMCMC is currently free for 2019 but membeship fees will be decided by the committee and then will be by annual charge payable from th 1st
May each year and reviewed annually by the NMCMC committee. This money is to cover costs such as insurance, post and events. We have a no
refund policy. (a possible £10 per household might be introduced again)
5. All event entry monies must be paid up before the entry is submitted. We do not have credit facilities, if you miss the cut off date it will be your
responsibility to submit your own entry. Instructions will be sent out via our Facebook Group page and via Text messages. Event entry details will
be given out at Club Nights and news letter, by SMS text messaging and via our Facebook group.
6. Please check our Facebook pages "NManchesterMini" and our Facebook group for the latest event invites and information. Please confirm if you
are going to an event as soon as you can. If you want to know more information about any events, please ask us.
7. Car Insurance certificates are available on request to qualify for club member discounts. (conditions apply)
8. NMCMC Membership Cards and members' NMCMC E-mail accounts are the property of the club and can be withdrawn at any time. We reserve
the right to refuse membership or entry to any of our events or to anyone who our organisation considers unsuitable for past or current reasons.
This may also be the case for some of the events we attend.
9. If you wish not to appear on any of our web, facebook or any other form of media, please contact Janet on email email@example.com requesting
the removal of the image with its name and location. Photos held on any of our pages are not necessarily members of the NMCMC or members
10. A full listing of all rules and regulations in its latest version is available on most club nights and most events.
We have these rules in place purley to assistb with the enjoment of our club members and the people who run the club, we try and have as much
fun as possible.